Saturday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Brookings, South Dakota
The park is located on the west side of town on U.S. Highway 14/Sixth Street.
- Admission is free!
- No pets allowed. Working service animals are the only exception.
- This is an outdoor festival, so be prepared for the elements.
- Handicap parking is available on the east side of the park at 2nd Avenue and 5th Street and at the south gate on Western Avenue. Gate attendant will direct drivers.
- On-site parking is provided for vendors west of festival site.
- Shuttle buses from the First Bank & Trust East Bank’s parking lot at 6th Street and 22nd Avenue and the SD Agricultural Museum on North Medary Avenue and 11th Street will run continuously during the festival.
- Public parking is available on side streets and public parking lots downtown as well as localized pay-to-park lots north and northwest of festival. United Living Center, at 4th Street and 1st Avenue, also has a pay-to-park lot.
- Large parcel pick up is located on the west side of the park on Western Avenue. No parcel pickup is allowed on 6th Street or 1st Avenue.
- Information booths are located at the northeast and southeast corners of the Pioneer Park.
- A nursing and diaper changing station is located in the Children’s Area in the center of the park.
- A church service is held early Sunday morning at the band shell. All are welcome to attend.
- No soliciting or campaigning is allowed in the park during the festival.
- No pets.